Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingerbread Trees with Juniper Berry Glaze
- 2 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup (1 ounce) juniper berries, lightly crushed
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- Assorted decorations (colored sugars, nonpareils, and dragées)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?