Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup molasses, unsulphured
- 1/2 cup honey (preferably a dark variety such as buckwheat, avocado or wildflower)
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar (can substitute light brown)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 tablespoon candied ginger, minced
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?