Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped crystallized ginger (about 3 ounces)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1 egg white, beaten with 1 tablespoon water (for glaze; optional)
- Raw sugar and/or colored sugar (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?