Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger treacle sponge
- 175g softened butter , plus extra for greasing
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp ginger syrup from a jar of stem ginger
- 175g soft light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs , beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- zest 1 lemon
- 175g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 200g caster sugar
- 1-2 clementines , unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 6 balls stem ginger , chunkily diced, plus 3 tbsp syrup from the ginger jar
- 100g golden syrup
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?