Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger prawn oriental broth
- vegetable stock or chicken stock, fresh, cube or concentrate made up to 500ml
- a small chunk root ginger , peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp rice wine or dry sherry
- 200g mixed vegetables such as mange tout , sugar snaps, baby corn, green beans, baby carrots
- 10-12 large, raw prawns , peeled
- a small handful of coriander and/or mint leaves
- soy sauce for seasoning
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?