Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger cake with caramel frosting
- 200g butter , plus extra for the tin
- 200g dark muscovado sugar
- 100g black treacle
- 100g golden syrup
- 2 large eggs , beaten
- 300ml milk
- 350g plain flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- few chunks crystallised ginger , chopped
- 85g butter
- 175ml double or whipping cream
- 175g caster sugar (we used white - use golden for a darker icing)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?