Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger and Spice Cookies
- 4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsulfured molasses
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/60 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|