Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger and Pink Grapefruit Cheesecake
- 20 whole graham crackers, coarsely broken
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 1/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (1-inch-long) piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into very thin rounds
- 1 cup ginger preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large pink or ruby grapefruits
- Finely chopped crystallized ginger
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?