Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger and Curry Leaf Rasam
- 1/2 cup dried red lentils, picked over, washed, and drained
- 6 1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 fresh curry leaves
- 2 teaspoons black mustard seeds
- Pinch of asafetida
- One 3-inch-long piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon tamarind paste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?