Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger & caramel apple puddings
- 50g butter , plus extra for the ramekins
- 1 large cooking apple , peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 75g light brown muscovado sugar
- 140g butter , softened
- 100g light brown muscovado sugar
- 1 egg
- 125ml buttermilk
- 2 balls preserved stem ginger , finely chopped, plus 1 tbsp syrup from jar
- 100g plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- tsp baking powder
- tsp bicarbonate of soda
- icing sugar , for dusting
- cream or custard, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?