Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger & Christmas pud cheesecake with ginger sauce
- flavourless oil , for greasing
- 2 x 200g tubs full-fat cream cheese
- 100g mascarpone
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 medium eggs
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 100g Christmas pudding , crumbled (use an individual one if you don't have any leftover, or a rich fruitcake)
- 1 ball stem ginger from a jar, plus 5 tbsp syrup from the jar
- Jamaican ginger loaf cake, sliced into 1.5-2cm-thick slices
- 100g dark brown muscovado sugar
- 100g butter
- 100ml double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?