Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Tofu Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- ½ medium yellow onion, peeled and cut into thin half circles
- 2½ cups fresh or frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1 rib celery, peeled and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 generous handfuls snow peas
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 6 oz low-fat tofu, cubed
- Dash salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|