Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Spice Cake with Dried Cherries
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for pan
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for pan
- 1 cup dried tart cherries (about 6 ounces), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled ginger
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup hot espresso or very strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- Luscious Chocolate Icing (optional; click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?