Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Snap Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup chopped crystallized ginger
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|