Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups unbleached flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened and cut into small pieces
- ½ cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped and dredged in flour
- ½ cup raisins, dredged in flour
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 549kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (76%)|
|Cholesterol 64mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 75g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|