Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2¼ cups unbleached pastry flour or unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped lemon zest (about ½ lemon)
- 1½ sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch cubes and frozen
- 4½ ounces candied ginger, finely chopped into ¼-inch pieces to equal 2/3 cup
- ½ - ¾ cup heavy cream, plus extra for brushing the tops of the scones
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 427kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (72%)|
|Cholesterol 66mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|