Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Scallion Sauce
- 1 1/2 2 cups thinly sliced scallions (greens and whites; from 1 large bunches)
- 13 cup grated peeled fresh ginger (from about a 5-inch piece of fresh ginger)
- 14 cup grapeseed or other neutral oil
- 1 12 teaspoons soy sauce
- 34 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 34 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?