Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Pineapple Fried Rice
- 2 cups uncooked Basmati rice, or other long grain white rice
- 3 Tbsp grapeseed, canola, peanut oil, or other high smoke-point oil
- 3 tablespoons finely minced fresh peeled ginger
- 5 scallions (white and pale green parts separated from greens), finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup diced (1/4 inch) cored peeled fresh pineapple (labeled "extra sweet")
- 1 teaspoon dark Asian sesame oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?