Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Mojitos for a Crowd Recipe
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (4-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated on the large holes of a box grater (about 1/3 cup packed)
- 2 cups tightly packed fresh mint leaves (from about 2 bunches)
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle white rum
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 18 medium limes)
- 2 1/4 cups club soda, chilled
- 12 fresh mint sprigs
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?