Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 16 ounces water
- 2 inches fresh ginger root, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup granulated sugar, plus more to taste
- 6 ounces fresh lemon juice, plus 4 half-moon slices of lemon, for garnish
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces vodka
- Crushed ice
- Club soda
- Fresh mint leaves and/or sugarcane sticks, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 339kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|