Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Jeweled Salad
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger juice, made by grating a 4-5-inch piece of ginger into a pile and then pressing it against a strainer to extract the ginger juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine or Champagne vinegar
- fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon jalapeno, very finely chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup dried figs, stems trimmed, quartered
- 1/3 cup dried pluots, chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts, loosely chopped
- 1 1/3 cup cooked wild rice, room temperature
- 5 big handfuls of leafy salad greens (see headnotes), washed and dried
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?