Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Glazed Ham
- 5.4kg/12lb joint (mild cure boneless) ham
- 7 litres/7 quarts dry ginger ale
- 350g/1 cup chunky ginger preserve
- 2 tablespoons hot English mustard
- 100g/ ½ cup soft dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 593kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 159mg (53%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|