Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Flank Steak with Sake-glazed Vegetables
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sake
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 2-pound flank stead
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 1/2 pounds crimini mushrooms, halved, each half cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?