Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Coconut Milk Soup
- 12 ounces good, dried egg pasta noodles (or yuba skins*)
- 2 14-ounce cans full-fat coconut milk
- 1 14-ounce can water (use the coconut can to measure)
- 2-inch knob of ginger, peeled and grated (~1T grated)
- 3 large minced shallots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine grain sea salt, or to taste
- Lots of seasonal vegetables, for example this pot had:
- 2 patty pan squashes, cut into small cubes
- 20 broccoli florets
- 16 asparagus tips
- 3 scallions, sliced
- a couple handfuls of bite-sized mushrooms
- to serve: lots of fresh lime juice, plenty of fresh cilantro
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?