Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Chocolate Shortbread
- 1¾ cups (425 mL) all purpose flour
- ¼ cup (50 mL) cornstarch
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup (175 mL) candied ginger, diced
- 9-inch (2.5 L) square metal baking pan, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 115kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 14mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|