Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Chicken with Peanuts and Coconut
- 2 tablespoons Ginger Paste
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Paste
- 1 chicken (3½ pounds), skin removed, cut into 8 pieces (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ¼ cup raw peanuts (without the skin)
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 3 to 5 dried red Thai or cayenne chiles, to taste, stems removed
- ½ cup shredded fresh coconut; or ¼ cup shredded dried unsweetened coconut reconstituted (see Notes)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1017kcal (51%)|
|Total Fat 75g (115%)|
|Saturated Fat 21g (106%)|
|Cholesterol 298mg (99%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|