Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Chicken with Almonds
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/2 - 2 lbs. total)
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger plus cup julienned fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons grapeseed oil or other high flash point oil such as canola oil
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoond kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 large scallions (or 6 small), trimmed
- 1/2 cup mango chutney, large pieces chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken broth*
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?