Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Chicken With Cucumber-Spinach Salad
- 4 chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4 inch thick
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 3-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 lime, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 cups lemon juice
- 1 baby spinach
- 1/2 small cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?