Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 cups hot cooked regular brown rice or regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 122.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|