Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Chicken Jook (Rice Porridge) Recipe
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pounds bone-in chicken legs or thighs, skin removed and trimmed of excess fat
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, skin on and sliced into 4 pieces
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- Pinch freshly ground white pepper, plus more as needed
- Coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Thinly sliced scallions, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?