Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Carrot Soup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, coarsely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 piece (3 inches long) fresh ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 1¼ pounds carrots, sliced ¼-inch thick (about 4 cups)
- About 5 cups Shiitake Vegetable Stock or store-bought low-sodium vegetable broth
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Coarse (kosher) salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Homemade Crème Fraîche or sour cream, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 143kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|