Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger Cake with Crystallized Ginger Frosting
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 3/4 cup stout (beer), flat, room temperature
- 3 cups chilled whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- Orange slices, quartered
- Crystallized ginger slices
- Fresh cranberries
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?