Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger-Tamarind Chutney ()
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 cup minced peeled ginger (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh green chile, such as serrano, Thai, or jalapeo, including seeds
- 2 teaspoons tamarind concentrate (preferably Tamicon brand)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 10 to 12 fresh curry leaves (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch ground asafetida
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons grated jaggery (unrefined brown sugar) or turbinado sugar (such as Sugar in the Raw)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?