Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger-Squash Cake with White Chocolate Frosting
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup finely shredded peeled butternut squash
- 3/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts (about 4 ounces), divided
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 3 ounces high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?