Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound unsalted raw walnut halves (about 4 cups)
- ¼ cup corn oil or other mild-tasting oil
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 234kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|