Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger-Rum Raisin Ice Cream
- One 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg yolks
- ½ cup (4 ounces/113 grams) whole milk
- 1½ cups (12 ounces/339 grams) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- ½ cup (2 3/8 ounces/68 grams) golden raisins soaked overnight in 3 tablespoons rum
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 258kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (66%)|
|Cholesterol 175mg (58%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|