Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger-Roasted Chicken With Bok Choy and Broccoli
- 1 cup jasmine or another long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons small bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 2 canola oil
- 1 heads baby bok choy (about 8 ounces), quartered lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons bunch broccoli (about 1 pound), cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?