Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 ounces fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces firm tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1-2 cups (half a bunch) of broccolini, broccoli, or baby broccoli - trimmed
- 4 ounces dried spinach noodles, soba, or noodles of your choice
- 1 - 2 tablespoons shoyu or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, shredded
- scant 1/4 cup fresh mint, shredded
- a squeeze of lime juice
- crushed red pepper flakes (opt)
- toasted sesame oil (opt)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?