Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger-Pear Sorbet in Spiced Brown Butter and Walnut Tuile Cups
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger (about 1/2 ounce), peeled, very thinly sliced
- 2 1 1/2-inch-long strips lemon peel (yellow part only, removed with vegetable peeler)
- 2 1/4 pounds ripe pears, peeled, halved, cored (quartered if large)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons pear eau-de-vie (such as poire Williams) or pear liqueur (such as Mathilde Poires)
- Spiced Brown Butter and Walnut Tuile Cups (click for recipe)
- Fresh raspberries (for garnish)
- Ice cream maker
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?