Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger-Miso Striped Bass in Shiitake Mushroom Broth
- 2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons red miso (aka-miso), divided
- 4 large shiitake mushrooms (about 4 ounces), stemmed, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, dark and pale green part thinly sliced, white part minced
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 6-ounce skinless striped bass fillets
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?