Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger-Marinated Steak and Noodle Salad
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger, plus 6 thin slices
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 3/4 pound kosher salt
- 1 carrots, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces jalapeo pepper, sliced lengthwise (seeded if desired)
- 1 cup rice noodles (often labeled as pad thai noodles)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?