Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginger-Glazed Turnips, Carrots, and Chestnuts
- 2 pounds turnips, peeled, cut into 1x1" strips (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 pound carrots, peeled, thinly sliced on a diagonal (2 cups)
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1" pieces, divided
- 1/2 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1 2" piece ginger, peeled, very thinly sliced
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup shelled roasted chestnuts from a jar
- 2 tablespoons minced assorted herbs (such as flat-leaf parsley, tarragon, and chives)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?