Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginataang Manok (Chicken Cooked in Coconut Milk)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh ginger
- 1 (5 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 59.7g|
|Saturated Fat 31.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|