Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gin and Tonic Gelatin Mold
- 1 1/3 cups plus ¼ cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 2/3 cups plus 1 tablespoon tonic water (not diet!)
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons gin
- 2 4-sheet packages of leaf gelatin
- 1 pint white currants or 1½-2 pints raspberries, optional
- 1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar, if using raspberries
- 4-cup gelatin mold, lightly greased with almond or vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 225kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|