Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gil's Brioche French Toast
- 1 (1 pound) loaf rectangular brioche bread
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, hulled, divided
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar (optional)
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 72.8g|
|Saturated Fat 36.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|