Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Giblet Gravy II
- 3 tablespoons turkey drippings
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups turkey stock
- 1/4 cup cooked turkey giblets, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|