Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Giant Chipotle White Beans
- 1 pound of large, dried white beans (corona, giant limas, gigantes, or any giant white beans you can find), rinsed, picked over and soaked overnight - or up to 24 hours.
- Chipotle-tomato sauce:
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 big pinches of red pepper flakes
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1 14-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons adobo sauce from a can of chipotle peppers
- Cilantro Pesto:
- 1 medium clove of garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- big pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup kale or chard, washed, de-stemmed, and very finely chopped
- 1 cup queso fresco or feta cheese (see head notes)
- 1 1/2 cup whole-grain breadcrumbs, toasted in a skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?