Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gianduia Crème Brûlée
- 6 tablespoons hazelnuts, toasted and skinned (see Notes)
- 2 cups heavy (whipping) cream
- 1/3 cup hazelnut-cocoa paste, such as Nutella
- 4 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar, plus 6 tablespoons for topping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 649kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 50g (76%)|
|Saturated Fat 28g (141%)|
|Cholesterol 318mg (106%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|