Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ghiscari Spiced Honeyed Locusts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated gingerroot
- 1 green onion, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 20 locusts or large grasshoppers, legs and wings removed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 slice gingerroot, minced
- 3 cups packaged fresh stir-fry vegetable mix
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?