Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light or dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|